Applications open 1 September 2016 – 15 January 2017.
Eligibility Criteria – MAURITIUS
- National of Mauritius
- You must be between 25 and 50 years of age at the date of your application
- At least three (3) years’ post-graduation work experience in a relevant policy, practice, research, or reform role. Preference will be given to candidates with greater periods of experience.
- Have a clear vision of how you will use the knowledge gained through the award program to improve policy or practice in Mauritius in the proposed field of study.
- Willing to make a formal commitment to return to Mauritius following the completion of the award.
- Gender Equality: Australia Awards target equal participation by women and men.
- Disability Inclusion: Australia Awards aim to ensure that people with a disability are given fair and equal opportunity to compete for and obtain a scholarship.
The Eligibility Criteria for each Short Course are available below. Click on the relevant course link for more details and to download the course summary.
|Increasing the Development Impact of Agricultural Research||Link|
|Irrigation and Water Resource Management for Agriculture||Link|
|Local Economic and Social Development in Extractives||Link|
|Mineral and energy economics||Link|
|Trade policy and negotiations||Link|
|Public-Private infrastructure partnerships||Link|
|Ocean Management: Sustainable fisheries and Governance||Link|
Support service options
- Special needs assistance as deemed appropriate on a case-by-case basis
For further information on Australian Government policies, please see the links below.
- Australia Awards (The Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade website includes information on various types of scholarships. Note: not all award types shown on this website may be available in Africa)
- Australian Government Information on Disability Rights