Niger priority areas
- Public Policy
- Agricultural Productivity
- Climate change
- Water Resource Management
Coordinating Authority for Niger
Agence Nigerienne des Alloctions et des Bourses (ANAB)
- National of Niger
- Early or mid-career professional working in the Public Sector, the Private Sector or a Non-Government Organisation (Civil Society) in one of the listed priority fields of study.
- Professionals who wish to undertake a Masters degree in Australia in one of the listed priority fields of study. (Masters of Business Administration are not permitted).
- Clear vision for how knowledge gained through the Masters degree will be used to improve policy, practice or education in the proposed field of study.
- Gender Equality: Australia Awards target equal participation by women and men.
- Disability Inclusion: Australia Awards aim to ensure that people with a disability are given fair and equal opportunity to compete for and obtain a scholarship.
- At least 25 and not more than 50 years of age at the date of application.
- Relevant post-graduation work experience. This work experience must be in a role relevant to proposed field of study and to employment organisation type (e.g. public sector applicants should demonstrate public sector work experience). Preference will be given to candidates with greater periods of experience.
- Possess, as a minimum, a Bachelors degree (or the equivalent) of at least 4 years in length with a 2nd Class Lower Division pass (2:2).
- Minimum English language proficiency equivalent to an overall IELTS score of 5.0 with no band score lower than 4.5 (equivalent TOEFL scores are also accepted). Those with overall scores of lower than 6.5 who are selected for an award will be supported to undertake between 3 and 9 months pre-course English language training and will need to achieve a score of 6.5 at the end of this training with no band score lower than 6.
- Must be willing to make a formal commitment to return to your current employment following completion of the award.
- Must meet the general minimum eligibility criteria for Australia Awards Scholarships – refer to the Australia Awards Scholarships Policy Handbook
Click here for application form.
For more information email: email@example.com
Applications close 28 February 2018.
Alumni from Niger are encouraged to participate in alumni activities. For more information about alumni activities in Africa supported under Australia Awards, visit the Stay Connected section of this website.